Tuesday, December 12, 2006

american history = boring

with 4 down and 1 left to go, I find it hard to get motivated to study for US Turning Points.

The exams today went quite well. I got an A on the physics and the mechanics was long and tough, but I think I should be ok. It works out that you get about 8 min a problem, and that is just not enough for solving complex systems of loads and reactions on a truss. (can someone say nerd?....nerd.....thanks Tyler.)

tonight I will study for about...hmmm....30 min and the rest of the time will be spent vegging around, trying to recover from today's exams.

the end is in sight. and home is only 3 days away.

2 comments:

Nic said...

finals are great. i love them.
i have 3 more. then i'm home free too.
then we can play world championship hockey, and move to india together.
hooray!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler, I'll be around Regina later on January 1 and completely on the 2nd. Drop by the office or give me a call on the 2nd, and let's chat, my friend.
Jason