Friday, December 01, 2006

mochas, prison break and basketball

today was another snow day in Oklahoma. needless to stay I didn't spend it studying for upcoming exams and or anything useful like that.

I made some mochas (or is it mochi?), watched some prison break (season one is addicting and intense) and finally played some bball with the boys.

tonight Clair and I are going for someone's birthday party. I don't know whos it is, but Clair is the boss and so I am going to the party.

miss you guys up in the mother land and wish I could be there for the western vs. cofc Kings hockey game. score a goal for me Nic.

until next time. T.

5 comments:

Nic said...

man, i was so close to scoring, like 2 times.
we only lost 2-1, and played pretty good. you would've been the difference for sure.

looks lik you need some car insurance.

Alicia Slywka said...

after you left we got a whole bunch of snow and so now the rink is almost done.
so you should probably make your way back here and the worlds can happen once again...

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

Looks like some company out there has found a way to solicit people via their blog. What a pain!!

Tyler, my bro, the FLAMES are HOT, the Oil is NOT!

Steve