Wednesday, March 28, 2007

means

i returned from spring break to means staying in my dorm room and then going to a show in wichita. great time.

those guys are quality and the show was stellar. after the show in wichita, they came back to OC to sleep again before going on to Joplin, Missouri. It is sad to see them go because they are a great dose of true canadian greatness.

hopefully they will come back soon.

more posts to come. soon. with pictures. maybe.

matt had to go to the bathroom, and I said, "going to the john?", he said "yah, Im going to drop a D in the John Close." oh man.

2 comments:

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

I don't get it.

What do you mean?

I don't understand.

Why would you want to do that to me?

I thought he was my friend.

He's really gross.

Now I know what Means really stands for.

It Means - he's a Jerk.

And I'm going to tell him that.

Next Saturday.

John

Anonymous said...

haha jonh close has poop in his mouth, you poopmouth haha