Wednesday, March 28, 2007

means again

i tried to take a few pictures at the show, but the digital camera has trouble capturing so much movement. the venue also had a lot of crap in the air, so the light reflected off the little particles in the air. here are a few decent ones.



Not great. but still cool. also, when the boys headed out I was in class, so they decided to leave a little present for me.
normal looking room
the means aftermath. but it was probably all Kris. what a jerk.
i really miss those guys now. say hi to them for me when they hit your home town.


6 comments:

Nic said...

looks pretty stellar dude. i wish means would stay in my dorm room. and that kris would put all my hockey equipment in my bed.
i'm jealous.

jerms said...

haha. thats a sweet trick. looks like a good time man.

Yussouf said...

What do you think of this band?
http://www.myspace.com/differenceunited

Jessie said...

you probably don't remember me but i'm pretty sure i met you back at Heritage Bible camp many moons ago.
anyway...the means guys stayed at my house last week and left it in a similar disarray to your room. i should have taken pictures of the aftermath but i'm not sure they would be appropriate for the blogging world to see (just think bathtub + hair).
kris pretty much is a jerk, but those guys can still mess up my house anyday.

Nic said...

hey dude
i'm in Calgary soon. come visit. May 16 at 655 from London on BA, i think..
yes? yes!

Anonymous said...

dude i miss you.
blog again. if for no other reason, do it for me.
ahhhhhhhh. i'm friggin' dieing over here.