Monday, August 28, 2006

as promised...

school has started. what else can you say but it's way too soon. I had such a great summer at home and so it is hard to get back into the learning mode I was in last semester. Also, I dread the first day of classes because of the way teachers present their classes. They scare you, and I get scared. So the anxiety that comes with a new class is hard to deal with sometimes. It soon passes tho, and it sure helps to have my baby down here along with me. Clair and I have one class together, Turning Points in US History. At least we can spend some romantic nights reading in the library, and play footsie under the table...tee hee. My room is real nice all 3 of my roommates are fun and easy to get along with. So far it looks like it should be a good semester, the only problem right now is its too humid to enjoy a full round of golf...and that Im back to sucking. Im off to read my Old Testament book, a class I am really looking forward. no seriously. i really am. no, im not lying. i am excited for this class. ok, fine, don't believe me.

7 comments:

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

"At least I got my baby down here with me."

"Footsies under the table."

Tyler, you're so cheesy. Or is it your? No matter. Silly cheesy man.

In other news, I'm thrilled the semester is off to a good start for you and I hope that OT class will begin to make sense soon.

I had a great summer buddy, looking forward to the next one.

John

Anonymous said...

glad to hear everything is going alright.
it was awesome to see you again, once more before you left.
american thanksgiving is waiting, and the fireworks are getting lined up.

Yussouf said...

It's great to hear what you're doing. Keep up the blogging.
Good luck in your classes.

Anonymous said...

I am woe! I need to display all my feelings and such to the world, yet am afraid of people reading my blog, since it's suppose to be "private," yet it's on the internet! I expect no less than 1 million hits a day, since I'm writing about my life, which means EVERYONE will want to read up on it, and care for me so dearly . . . lol! ^_^

Steve said...

You have a baby?! What did you name him/her?

Have a good year and here's hoping that the weather continues to be humid so I can golf with you again and not be so embarassed.

Cheers,

PS - Enjoy the Labour Day shillacking your green riders will be receiving courtesy of the Big Blue.

jerms said...

move to yellowknife. it never gets humid here.

Anonymous said...

haha my bro is such a cheesy guy, atta boy, way to take after your cool bro.
Jordan