Monday, August 14, 2006

too soon?

there is nothing to do at work today. i've read stuff on cnn, tsn, pga, cfl etc. and now im bored.
what could I do I ask myself....mmmm.....blog? since starting this new blog, I have the uncontrollable desire to type and type and type and type and type....i must type something for the world to read! maybe it has to do with the fact that now my blog is completely unassociated with the John of the Close. i feel this cinder blog (nice one tyler) being lifted on my shoulder's. i think i could really get into this thing!

now...i need to find something meaningful to type about. let's see. something inspirational that will keep the readers coming back for more like a fat kid on steakem's. i don't have a dog, so I can't post pictures about that. i've noticed that that really brings in the audience, with the "ahh, so cute's" and the "whoof, whoof whoof's." i guess I will just have to bathe in some hardcore music for some inspiration. check back soon.

6 comments:

jerms said...

hey man. nice to see you on here. keep the posts coming. especially when you head south again.

Steve said...

Tyler in the US of A, eh?!

Just to update you on the Riders, although I am sure your are a breast of the situation..(hehe I love saying that).....anyway they LOST again.......tissue anyone?

Before you say it, yeah, yeah, I know the Bombers lost 2 in a row, but still 5-4 beats 3-5.....so ahahahahaha!!

See you around for what little is left of summer my green bro.....Your dad also told me to say 24, wait 'til your 24.....wonder what he could mean?!

.manda. said...

well, kid... i feel special to be listed amongst your links... although, i'm not sure about the name. You know jerms will be 25 at the end of this month. i think that calls for a Gpa!! Anyway, can't wait to see you and Clair, mostly Clair. She's cuter than you! I'm not sure I'm going to be in town Saturday night, but don't worry. I'll take care of you! Don't hurt me! Plus, I have news for you.....

Anonymous said...

yes! now i can hear about what you are doing all year.
and yes, hardcore music is way better than children and dogs, so keep that going.
see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Great, will keep in touch!

Yussouf said...

Hiya!