Sunday, September 10, 2006

this one is for Jason "the body" Bandura

it's true.

I am still alive.

I saw Jason Bandura the other day and he told me he checked out my blog and he thought that it was pretty out-dated. If I have people like Jason B checking out my blog, I guess I better start writing. So this one is for "the body."

Regina was great. I love going back to that place. The people there are very close to my heart and I always leave there thinking "why don't I just live in Regina?"

Nic has mentioned it already, but I did get to see everyone there a lot more when I lived in Oman. Ironic really. I wish I could be alot closer. I always feel like I'm missing out on the fellowship and fun that everyone seems to have. I think that more roadtrips are in order.

I got to play hockey for the first time since last christmas. The first game was a little shaky, and my legs didn't work after the first 10 min. It also didn't help that Nic lent me his midget stick and I had to get on my knees to even use the thing. That being said, I didn't think I performed to badly.

It was good to get out there in the cold air and have some classic Canadian fun. People only care about football and bball down here. For example, I turned on ESPN this morning to catch the highlights of Ducks vs. Oilers, and they showed one stinkin' goal from the whole game, and it was the OT goal. THAT'S IT? ONE FREAKIN GOAL FROM A WHOLE GAME?

As you can tell, I was a little riled (?) up.

Oh well. Less than three weeks now till Clair and I are back in the mother land. Can't wait.

3 comments:

Nic said...

get back here soon! it was the most fun i've had in a while.

your hockey skills were sharp, and the stick was jeremy's.

see you in christmas.
keep up the blag.

Anonymous said...

Thad a boy!

John

jerms said...

sorry i missed you in the queen city. its always a good time when tyler comes to town.
serious.
remember making snowballs on the roof for hours and waiting for pete to show up? that was fun